And everything is just $5 or less!
Five Below is making a big push
With some 750 stores across the country, Five Below is a fast-growing alternative to dollar stores and a competitor to the likes of Walmart and Amazon.
If you’re not familiar with Five Below, it’s like a dollar store except the max price point of $5 is a little bit higher.
Plus, the focus at Five Below is less on household essentials and consumer staples — as it is at the traditional dollar stores — and more about picking up fun gear you didn’t even know you wanted.
There are eight categories to shop: Sports, technology, party, candy, style, create, room and seasonal.
And with Toys R Us out of the picture, Five Below is throwing its hat into the ring to become the heir apparent to the failed kiddie retailer.
“Five Below has added 20 feet of space to the toy sections in each store and is working with major manufacturers such as Hasbro Inc. and Mattel Inc. to get fresh product,” The Wall Street Journal reports.
In addition to the kid stuff, you’ll also find popular stocking-stuffers like cell phone cases and chargers, remote control cars, licensed collectibles, yoga pants, graphic tees, nail polishes, baseballs and soccer balls, candy and more.
Think of Five Below as the place to go when you have an urge to splurge and Abraham Lincoln is burning a hole in your pocket!
Here are five reasons why Five Below might be a fit for your budget and lifestyle!
1. Great tech-related products
Got a tech-crazed guy or gal on your holiday wish list? Five Below offers some great accessories for phones, tablets, fitness trackers and other devices!
- Galaxy s8 & s9 edge cases
- Echo bluetooth speakers
- iPhone cases
- Replacement band for Fitbit Flex
- iPhone 6, 7, 8 screen protectors
- Tough cases for iPad, iPad Air and iPad Mini
- Headrest mount for iPad
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles kids headphones
- Pink Chandelier tech accessories
- Universal flex phone mount
- 6600 mAh battery banks
2. Great entry-level exercise gear
We all know fitness resolutions are a big deal when the new year rolls around.
If you’re looking for some fun and colorful additions to put beneath the tree this holiday, you can’t go wrong with these items for $5!
- Smartphone arm band
- 6′ massage ball
- Yoga mats
- Exercise ball
- Weighted jump rope
- Wilson basketball
- NFL team footballs
- Fitness gloves
- Pilates ring
- Official size baseball (just $1!)
3. Great cozy winter styles
Looking for great fashion for the cold weather or licensed products from Disney, Marvel and more? They’ve got it!
- Marvel Black Panther pom beanie
- Bling Cat earmuffs
- Despicable Me hat & gloves set
- Trolls movie Poppy hat & gloves set
- Black & white popcorn knit snood
- Ladies warm & snuggly black ballerina slippers
- Ladies chenille & faux fur black slippers
- Warm & snuggly juniors snowflake lounge pants
- Guys warm & snuggly Santa lounge pants
4. Five Below lets you easily set up a fundraiser for your favorite non-profit
‘Tis the season to give, right? Fortunately, Five Below makes it simple to set up what they call a ‘FUNdRAISER’ day for your favorite charity.
It’s that easy to get started doing something good for your ‘hood this holiday season!
5. Five Below is testing out new price points right now
If you want to step it up just a bit in price point for the people on your Christmas list, Five Below’s got you covered.
According to the Journal, a handful of stores are testing a “Ten Below” section that will feature items like wireless home speakers and skateboards for $10 or less!