HURRY! BACK ALIVE!
– Sold out FAST last week!
This 6-speed pedal-assist bicycle has a sturdy, steel frame.
- This e-bike comes with a battery and charger.
- The LED display offers three levels of assistance.
- The motor is mounted in the rear wheel and adds 180W of power in full power mode.
- There are medium and low power modes that provide even softer assistance.
- An led battery meter is mounted on the handlebars that also houses the power mode selector.
- The motor doesn’t add any assist unless the rider is pedaling, and the assist cuts out immediately when pedaling stops.
- The brake levers that control a pair of v-brakes also have sensors to cut motor power any time the brakes are pulled. The motor is supplied by an adorable little 24v 5.2Ah battery.
- In low power mode, the battery is sufficient for 15 miles (25 km) of range. Of course, if the battery ever runs out, the e-bike simply turns back into a standard pedal bike. There’s even a six-speed transmission that makes the bike extra pedal-friendly even without any electric assist.