Gas prices have been rising for months, and if you drive frequently, this could be draining your wallet. According to a new survey from GasBuddy, Monday has the lowest average gas price in the United States. However, saving doesn’t have to be limited to one day per week!
There are numerous ways to save money on gas and other purchases such as groceries and household essentials. Here are some of the best gas deals available right now. Please keep in mind that these discounts may change or expire at any time.
Remember to use an app like GasBuddy to monitor local gas prices to guarantee you’re getting the best deal!
You’ll feel less pain at the pump with these money-saving offers!
- BJ’s Wholesale: Members can save up to 75 cents per gallon of gas with the purchase of 4 qualifying items in a single transaction through June 15. If you’re not a BJ’s member, you can get a great deal on membership here.
- Costco: With the Costco card, you can earn 4% back on the first $7,000 per year, and 1% after that. If you spent $200 on gas per month, this is $96 in savings over a year. With gas already low at Costco, this is another big perk! If you’re not a Costco member, check out this deal.
- Kroger: Through May 29, you can earn 2X fuel points at Kroger when you sign up for a free Shoppers card and clip this coupon. Kroger also has a new membership program starting at $59 a year that offers 3X fuel points for every dollar spent with the same coupon.
- Publix: On occasion, this grocer will offer $10 off a $50 gas gift card with a spend of $50 or more on groceries. You can also save extra with Club Publix!
- Sam’s Club: You get 5% cash back on the first $6,000 you spend in a year on gas with the Sam’s Club credit card. If you’re not a Sam’s Club member and you want to be, this deal saves $45 after the $45 membership cost. That’s like getting a new membership for $0!
- T-Mobile: Save 10 cents per gallon at Shell every Tuesday with the T-Mobile Tuesday app. In addition to the savings on gas, T-Mobile customers can score freebies & deals on a variety of products and services each week!
- Walmart: Shoppers can save up to 10 cents per gallon at Exxon, Mobil, Walmart & Murphy stations with a Walmart+ membership. You’ll also get access to member prices at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
When using credit cards, remember to spend responsibly and pay them off in full each month to avoid incurring interest charges.